A breakdown of the latest trends of the season.
This season print is king with animal patterns, scarf print and heritage checks popping up everywhere. The AW/18 collections saw the return of the check trend in a particularly big way, from classic dogstooth, herringbone and tartan as seen at Stella McCartney, Michael Kors and Richard Malone to more graphic, bold checks at AV Robertson. The catwalk paid homage to timeless heritage styles.
- STELLA MCCARTNEY – AW18
- MICHAEL KORS – AW18
- RICHARD MALONE – AW18
- AV ROBERTSON – AW18
- STELLA MCCARTNEY 2 – AW18
Double up your checks with a matching trousers and coat combo á la Stella McCartney, for a sophisticated look. Or if you’re feeling more daring, try rocking a more modern take on the trend á la AV Robertson and go bright with your print. The high-street has a great selection of check pieces inspired by the runway, so you can get your heritage vibes on and feel like a royal too.... YAAAASSS QUEEN!
- NEXT, CHECK MONO COAT - £58
- NEXT, GREY CHECK TROUSERS - £40
- NEXT, RED * CHECK MINI SKIRT - £26
- WAREHOUSE, RUBY CHECK DRESS - £49
- RIVER ISLAND, PURPLE CHECK TOTE BAG - £48
- RIVER ISLAND, PURPLE CHECK BLOCK HEELS - £40
Show Comments (0)